Game Download

News

Event

Home > News > Event

CLODES[GM Event] Write your resolution!?
Date
12-30-2020
Views
99,136

Hello Tamers!

Happy New Year!

A new year is upon us!
This year was particularly difficult with COVID-19 impacting all of us in one way or other.
How has everyone been coping thus far?
Witnessing the impact of COVID-19, my 2021 resolution is to become fitter and healthier.
How about you? Do you have a similar resolution in plan?
Make your resolution known and earn a prize!

# [GM Event] Write your resolution!?

[Event Period] 2020. 12. 30 (Wed) ~ 2021. 01. 03 (Sun)
[Community] Gameking/Steam
[How to Participate]
- Comment your New Year’s resolution with the words: “Happy”, “New”, and “Year” in your sentence!
- ex)
Accepted – I wish you all a good health and be happy in the coming new year!
Not Accepted –
“Happy new year”
“Happy good year new bye”

[REWARD]

※ Rewards will be sent after the 2021-01-12 (Tues) maintenance

※ CAUTION!
- Please do not alter the COMMENT FORMAT listed above. You may be disqualified otherwise.
- Please do not write profanity in the comment. Your comment will be deleted and you will be disqualified.
- If you change your Tamer name before the reward date, you may not be able to receive the reward.
- You may enter only ONCE PER ACCOUNT. (If you enter more than once, we will treat the last comment as the final comment.)
- If more than 300 entries are entered in the event (PROPER ENTRIES; PROFANITIES WILL NOT BE COUNTED), everyone will receive GM EVENT BOX x 3
- Winners shall be drawn from a raffle

Let’s all wish for a better and safer 2021! Hope to see all different sorts of wishes in the comment box!

Thank you.

698 Comments

0/200

Sign up or Sign in to post a comment

• Neo679[01-11-2021 22:29]

hi everyone i wish a happy new year for all players. Happy New Year 2021.

• Raedpro[01-11-2021 22:26]

Hello , i wish a Happy New Year for everyone and staff.

• Pedroxmatador[01-11-2021 16:31]

I wish all gameking and tamers employees a happy year 2021 and good farms! that 2021 satisfies your wishes with new events!

• nicoyeve[01-11-2021 01:44]

Feliz año nuevo para todos, espero que sea un año diferente mas que nada salud para todos, soy Waryo server Omegamon, quiero cualquier cosa jajaja total de no aburrirme mas esta todo aceptado jajjaj

• CrimsonWalter[01-10-2021 22:20]

I wish everyone to spend time with their loved ones, I would be focused on my kids, being happy playing Digimon, and of course, hoping for the world to be a better place this new year.

• zupersanic[01-10-2021 21:35]

My new years resolution is to actually work on getting my first job! I hope everyone else has a happy new year and makes it towards their goals!

• rowan242[01-10-2021 07:22]

I'm this happy new year, I want to be more focused on achieving my goals and be more focused on me, putting myself first, I had a hectic 2020, lost alot and so 2021 will be different for me

• Cloudis1105[01-09-2021 23:51]

With the coming of the New Year 2021, I hope everyone in the world finds hope, peace, love and a Happy place like we found in DMO ;-) Cloudis Lilithmon Server

• pekgg1[01-09-2021 23:49]

Happy New Year

• pusi[01-09-2021 21:51]

I wish you all a happy new year, the past year was rough cause of the virus, but this game really helped me feel better and spend my days having fun, thank you GameKing for this amazing game. <3

Sign up or Sign in to post a comment

Prev 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
Crown Charge

FANSITE

facebook twitter Come Make Friends with Real Digimon Fans!

GAME GUIDE